Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"

Spike = CRAFTY!
I have important things to post later, but for now, check out my naughty cat helping the wife with a sewing project....

8 comments:

smartcat said...

Aloysius is so happy to see that his cousin Spike is carrying on the family tradition by being a great Helper Cat!

alison said...

Spike looks a lot like my Angus. Angus likes to 'help' with laundry folding and bed making.

Annie said...

My puss Nellie also LOVES helping to make the bed.. . . and of course sleep in it!

Barbara Rogers said...

You definitely are cat in hat. HEre's cats as fonts...don't know where I got it, but cute. http://icanhascheezburger.com/2012/02/16/funny-pictures-cats-as-fonts/

smalltownme said...

Go Spike! Homer always helps me read by sitting on the book.

Emily SIL said...

Ah, so nice to have help around the house. Spike is a wundercat!

Hilary said...

Ya just gotta love cats. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Spike naughty?? Nahhhh....he is just misunderstood. :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.