Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, June 25, 2012

who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!

teapot by Gary Rith
OK, sure, the little baby visitor to our backyard is utterly adorable (how can people shoot these things and eat them????? don't answer that you carnivorous cavemen and women)
BUT you know what is really adorable??? Not my cat and dog, although they are quite adorable, but this teapot just outta the kiln Saturday, yeOW! I have a lot of my favorite postcards printed (see below, with red teapot) and I was like "this is my best work, why don't I make more of this sh!t???" so I did this guy...and natch, I am making another today.......





5 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

nice shot of mom and baby! and yes, that teapot is great.

~ Sil in Corea said...

That teapot is stunningly graceful and cute!
Is Mom dropping Bambi off at a safe vegan day-care while she goes foraging? Or is she saying, "See, dear, these are the best shrubs and flowers in the neighborhood. Enjoy breakfast"?

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Bambi - very, very cute.
Teapot - awesome! love the color and also the doggie coming through the loop.

Please make it stop raining here. :)

Hilary said...

That is very cute.. the teapot and of course, the fawn. Gotta love these creatures.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Both are cute...the teapot and the dear deer!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.