Well, maybe June 1 is my FAVorite, with the 3 great months ahead, but June 20, the longest day of the year is AWESOME. 96 degrees or something like that here today...and HUMID! Felt pretty good, though, living here, as we do, on a riverbank, breezy and at least 15 degrees cooler. Visitors will notice we have no air conditioning....never have....usually it is so cooooooold.
Anyway, love it all. I got these pots made today, super excited about them, and got them out into the sun to dry with the laundry....and finally finished a couple parts of my new FAIR display...left is wine crates now hinged on a yellow board. It folds flat in the car, opens up to be shelves bolted to my table, clever, eh? on the right another yellow board, but with hooks, to hold wall pieces then also bolted to my table....have an awesome evening!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in ha...
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookie...
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)