Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, April 22, 2011

Penny = long board enthusiast....

Liam here comes to visit from Maine with his mom, my oldest pal Judy. Judy and I got into a lot of trouble back in the day...and she was pointing out the scar she has on her face from when I was pushing her in a shopping cart down a hill and it resulted in one of those head over heels accidents which causes scars that you shake your head over 25-30 years later....
OK, anyway, more on all that later, but so Judy brings her older child Liam over to interview at Cornell. You are kinda like 'how did that happen?'. We all lived near each other until a few years ago when Judy moved east and we moved west, but before that we saw all saw each other nearly every week, and Liam was a little squirt...now nearly six feet tall, and smart, and much better behaved than his mom and I were...he brought his long board....
more on all the fun later!




6 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Go Penny, hang 20.

Karen Jensen said...

Penny! You the dog!

jim said...

penny's game for anything. that pic of skateboarding on that bridge gave me the heebie jeebies... the railing is too low

Busy Bee Suz said...

Penny is awesome!!!!!

Unknown said...

Penny is so fun, and a joy to have around. That little Beagle girl is so way funny, and game for anything. What a pal Penny! :)

Reverend Awesome said...

HAHA! I love Penny on the long board! I also like Liam's hat. And shoes!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.