Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BEtween storms Tuesday.....Christi comes over....



(new pottery by Gary Rith)


My best pal Christi comes over Tuesday to talk art and gossip about YOU. Actually, she is holding some of her illustrations there....and basically, Tuesday started out, you had on your winter coat and gloves, it gets up to 85, then huge rain storms in between...later the wife got this pic of our first of the season triumphant beer-on-the deck...gosh, you wait all winter for that.....BTW, you will notice Christi's bright green toenails---gals sure do get to have fun with the colors don't they? There are days I wish I had bright green toenails too....
FINALLY--the kiln was moody and wonky yesterday but seems to have fired the dragons pretty well...moreo n that later!

7 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Well, you COULD paint your toenails if you wanted to, but I'm not sure it would be a good thing to blog about. I mean, guy toes? ick. (Not the polish, just guy toes in general)
Are those cards that Christi has made?
And there's nothing better than beer on the deck, except maybe those cups at the top of the post. Man, those are AWESOME! Makes me wish I had room for a few more in my cupboard...

kate et jim said...

What's this??? She's not eating anything??? Didn't you serve her little chocolate cookies or scones? ;)

Love the cards (they are cards, aren't they)?

Same here, Gary. Eighty some degrees yesterday, sun, rain, wind.

Reverend Awesome said...

Damn, we need a deck. Soon I hope! I want our own house more than words can express.

Paint your toenails! I used to paint Kyle's toenails and fingernails. I must say, he'd rock it. Will let me paint his nails a few times too. What nice brothers I have! Now I wanna paint my toenails. I'll take a pic after I do.

Nice little purple birdhouse!

Unknown said...

Paint your toenails green with black skulls on them! Hey a great statement as far as I am concerned. Wow, 85! Not here, still chilly. We were so worried when we saw the storms coming you way. Oh I hate severe storms! I get way out of line freaked out by them.
Glad you had a great time on the deck...nice pots cousin...:)

Lori Buff said...

How approx that you are wearing your "Life is Good" shirt

Joyful Things said...

Warm sun, cold beverage, good friend close by - what could be better.

Unknown said...

I love your mug, Gary. ;-D
And covet your mugs. No kidding!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.