Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, April 21, 2011

a boatload of visitors ...



A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of penguins. He pulls the guy over and says, "You can't drive around with penguins in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately." The guy says okay, and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of penguins -- and they're all wearing sunglasses. He pulls the guy over and demands, "I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies, "I did. Today I'm taking them to the beach!"



A prominent lawyer calls a plumber to fix a leak in his shower.

After about 25 minutes the plumber hands him a bill for $200.00.

The lawyer, enraged, says: “I’m a famous trial lawyer, and even I don’t make that kind of money for 25 minutes work!”

“Neither did I when I was a lawyer”, says the plumber.



What did Godzilla have at the "All You Can Eat" restaurant?

The waiters!

5 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

thanks for the laughs Gary! here is a link to my favorite joke...


http://youtu.be/RPXVM3xbdAg

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those are very funny!!!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha! Good Ones, Have a great happy cousin day! Shiver me timbers, "It's a boat load of cousins", or are they in a "Sub"? Pun intended! lol lol :)

Unknown said...

Penguins are high maintenance.

Reverend Awesome said...

I wish I had penguin friends to take to the zoo. Penguins are such fun time little animals. Have fun with the houseguests. Take them to the zoo!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.