Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, April 15, 2011

excellent High Five Friday mishmash....

High Five Friday, get it on.......!


I love Easter and we are getting READY. I bet you cannot wait to see my Easter card. I sent one to some of you, entirely hand drawn! The rest of you will have to wait and see the copy posted here next week...




I watched the documentary film Touching the Void last night, and you should too. I did not know it was a reconstructed documentary until at least halfway through, it was so real. Then I dreamt I was a high school soccer star, who knew??? Guess I should learn the game!


(impossibly awesome red mugs just out of the kiln, get them at my etsy shop!)

7 comments:

Knight said...

You send Easter cards? I can't wait to see it. Although with the big party I have planned I'll be the last one to check your blog :(

Are you cooking?

Busy Bee Suz said...

Awwwww Penny girl is so cute!
You...A soccer star??? Believable!

gz said...

definitely awesome mugs!

Unknown said...

Can't wait till we get our card! Of course we will adore it! :)

Reverend Awesome said...

Happy high five friday! Can't wait for the Easter card. I need to get mine mailed!!

red dirt girl said...

happy belated birthday wishes. i just had mine. Yes, my son is still considering Cornell. His top three are Duke, Cornell, and UT@Austin. He's visiting Duke this weekend. Now we are at the stage of 'Show Me the Money' ..... exactly how bad are those northern NY winters ???? be honest!

thanks
xxx

Cheryl said...

Wow! You send out Easter cards? So very ambitious you are but me no. I am glad the Easter beagle is out and about. Penny is as adorable as ever....Hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever you live!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.