Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, April 24, 2011

FLASHback!



Speaking of flashbacks, a sister sends us this photo of me and the wife in '93. It is easy to tell its '93 because I have the shortest haircut of my life. We had gotten clippers at Woolworths and the wife wanted to read the instructions but I was like "go nuts girl!" and she did. We have been going to the barber ever since.
Anyway, yesterday I was like "I still wear those jeans and that shirt!" and the wife is like "I still wear those chinos and that jacket!" so I was like "photo time!"
Me and the wife are each the same size we have been since 8th grade...

Here is my Easter card. SICK!

16 comments:

Gallow said...

Which photo is the older photo?

CiCi said...

Still the same frigging size, amazing. You two are amazing.

Unknown said...

Ever gorgeous! Can't believe you kept the clothes!

Susan Lippman said...

ANd you must use Tide because the colors in the clothes haven't bleeded away. Lovely pictures.

Unknown said...

Wow love the Duds, great! Maude's jacket is to die for, love all the badges...really rocks. It is amazing how little we change until we hit 60...lol lol :) I love when I look at infant photos and if you look you notice how we don't change that much, mentally, or physically.
I think that is the Bomb, and you and Maude are the Bomb....:)

Joyful Things said...

You both look amazing. Beautiful. I still have clothes from '93 - I can't fit in to them but I still have them....

Reverend Awesome said...

You guys are great! Then and now. I love Maude's jacket! Your fishy shirt on the other hand...
HAHA! Happy Easter! I LOVE the Easter card as you know.

Unknown said...

A love that's timeless...

now THAT's a beautiful thing!

Stacey B said...

The same size since 8th grade? That deserves some sort of award.

Gordo said...

Wow. I certainly don't fit in anything that I wore in '93. :-)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

actually, I said 8th grade, but the more I think of it, I realize that I grew to this height and waist and weight when I was in 6th grade, the wife says right now she was in tenth, so, average is 8th :)

Laura said...

THIS IS AWESOME!

The Hall said...

I LOVE this!

The Hall said...

LOVE this!

k.a. barnes said...

Amazing. Nothing short of amazing.

Julia said...

Hilarious!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.