Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, April 28, 2011

doesn't get any better than this...




(punk bunny tee designed by kasey the badass...)

HOLY CATS I love spring. The hot sun, the blue sky and fluffy clouds, and wicked strong winds today, and you can see how I spent my lunch hour---the wife gave me this kite for Easter, I love her so.....

4 comments:

Knight said...

Awesome kite Gary!

Julia said...

There is something so therapeutic about flying a kite. Especially one as AWESOME as yours.

cookingwithgas said...

HEY! Do you have my blue skies? Send them back please!

Reverend Awesome said...

You're awesome! Love the kite. Love the shirt. Rock on my man.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.