Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, August 27, 2016
NOT skin cancer...
In May I noticed a fast growing bump in the middle of my tat and I was like "HOLY SH!T I AM GONNA DIE" which, after a little searching around became "Maybe it won't kill me, but it will kill my tattoo!". WELL, the doctor finally got a look at it…Keratosis. A benign wee bump…and I have a lot of them, and if you are middle aged (how did I get to be middle aged???) you might be lucky enough to have them too (and NOT skin cancer).
The doctor told me he could take it off, whita scar, etc, blahblahblah…and I was like "NOPE" and ran out of the office…really!
Made me feel like a million bucks…so I went home and picked some of my sunflowers… :) Have a great Saturday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:32 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- the VERY SH!TTY morning….
- that color scheme seems pretty groovy...
- when you wonder if you are doing the right things...
- inordinately proud of myself...
- NOT skin cancer...
- your own personal dragon….
- even I don't get to the beach this summer...
- creative efforts...
- Britney and gluten-free pesto pizza!
- starry starry night...
- the first tomato
- Mr. Mug…on a mug
- putting it together…before and after...
- that HOLY CATS glaze combo
- and the latest...
- beagle belly
- A winery on a lake, what's not to love????
- and so the kiln is fixed…again...
- what does today hold…?
- NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...
- news updates…..and bowls and bowls….
- gluten-free torte...
- buried in elephant pots...
- the badass tea party….
- the "exquisite little item" show...
- baking blueberry tarts during a stinky earthquake...
- that wavy groovy thing….
- a bit worn out, overdone...
- ten years blogging…whoa :)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
NOT cancer is ALWAYS a great diagnosis! Congratulations on that well-earned feeling of RELIEF!
Great great news!
Post a Comment