Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
news updates…..and bowls and bowls….
I have been, as you know, working on this wavy-groovy thing….looks good for bowls, right? Inside or out!
News: have you noticed that a certain idiotic, orange-faced asshat always seems to be at the top of the news? His experienced and intelligent opponent is always a quiet second….I find it very disturbing that the news world likes to focus on the bloody car wreck you know?
So lets talk about MY news. Several years of anemia and today I go to the doctor for the first IV iron treatment…yep. Hook me up to a bag and fill my veins with iron. Then they do it again Friday, and if it works, I will have it regularly every 3 months.
Other news--a series of crazy dreams last night, perhaps because the sheriffs and troopers were screaming past at full speed, sirens blaring, lights flashing, for part of the night…and WHY?
And in a return to times of old, here is my song of the summer, love it so much…
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:53 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- the VERY SH!TTY morning….
- that color scheme seems pretty groovy...
- when you wonder if you are doing the right things...
- inordinately proud of myself...
- NOT skin cancer...
- your own personal dragon….
- even I don't get to the beach this summer...
- creative efforts...
- Britney and gluten-free pesto pizza!
- starry starry night...
- the first tomato
- Mr. Mug…on a mug
- putting it together…before and after...
- that HOLY CATS glaze combo
- and the latest...
- beagle belly
- A winery on a lake, what's not to love????
- and so the kiln is fixed…again...
- what does today hold…?
- NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...
- news updates…..and bowls and bowls….
- gluten-free torte...
- buried in elephant pots...
- the badass tea party….
- the "exquisite little item" show...
- baking blueberry tarts during a stinky earthquake...
- that wavy groovy thing….
- a bit worn out, overdone...
- ten years blogging…whoa :)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I'm with you about feeling sick of seeing a certain sociopath on every headline. Just weary of it. Ignore the puss-stain. Idiots don't deserve our attention!
Do you feel better after the iron infusion? Can we call yOU Iron Man afterwardS?
Yep, right when I clicked over from fb, I saw the Orange Cheetos's name off to the side in the news feed. Blech! But for many years now, the news headlines go to the worst of the car wrecks. (I really don't know who the Kardashians are, but they seemed to get a lot of headlines, too, eh?)
Those bowls are so awesome. I'm trying to control my spending and your pictures are NOT helping. Post more, please...
It has been really enjoyable to be at the League fair and not hear any political crap, especially in regards to the orange man.
I hope that your iron infusion does the trick.
Post a Comment