WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...
…a beagle breakdancing on a hot front yard….
SO, as I said yesterday, I had an IV iron treatment for anemia yesterday, get another on Friday (I didn't know I would get a chance to get a pic…next time :) It is brown liquid pumped straight into my arm for 45 minutes. I felt pretty run down all yesterday but was suddenly hit with superpowers in the evening. I had wondered about that: will getting the iron for energy strike at the WRONG TIME? It is supposed to last 3 months, so you figure there will be an adjustment followed by a new normal…I just don't need a new normal (feeling ALIVE!) at midnight :)
But then I dreamed…I played football in my high school once again (I did, believe it or not, for 3 years) but this time instead of losing all the time we were state champs….
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- the VERY SH!TTY morning….
- that color scheme seems pretty groovy...
- when you wonder if you are doing the right things...
- inordinately proud of myself...
- NOT skin cancer...
- your own personal dragon….
- even I don't get to the beach this summer...
- creative efforts...
- Britney and gluten-free pesto pizza!
- starry starry night...
- the first tomato
- Mr. Mug…on a mug
- putting it together…before and after...
- that HOLY CATS glaze combo
- and the latest...
- beagle belly
- A winery on a lake, what's not to love????
- and so the kiln is fixed…again...
- what does today hold…?
- NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...
- news updates…..and bowls and bowls….
- gluten-free torte...
- buried in elephant pots...
- the badass tea party….
- the "exquisite little item" show...
- baking blueberry tarts during a stinky earthquake...
- that wavy groovy thing….
- a bit worn out, overdone...
- ten years blogging…whoa :)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)