Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...



…a beagle breakdancing on a hot front yard….

SO, as I said yesterday, I had an IV iron treatment for anemia yesterday, get another on Friday (I didn't know I would get a chance to get a pic…next time :)  It is brown liquid pumped straight into my arm for 45 minutes.  I felt pretty run down all yesterday but was suddenly hit with superpowers in the evening.  I had wondered about that:  will getting the iron for energy strike at the WRONG TIME?  It is supposed to last 3 months, so you figure there will be an adjustment followed by a new normal…I just don't need a new normal (feeling ALIVE!) at midnight :)

But then I dreamed…I played football in my high school once again (I did, believe it or not, for 3 years) but this time instead of losing all the time we were state champs….

No comments:

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.