Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Britney and gluten-free pesto pizza!
Suddenly the summer world is BURSTING with basil and tomatoes…so ya gotta make PIZZA. Good lord this thing was fun to make and tasty…REALLY tasty. I have a lot of pizza crust recipes, but this thin crust recipe with her pesto pizza instructions HIT THE SPOT. Came together beautifully and tasted wicked good…
In other news, I was just dreaming that friends were helping me with a surprise for Britney Spear's birthday….turns out she likes home baked brownies. I can't say I have EVER thought of her at all or even heard her music…I think I had somebody else's dream ;)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:55 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- the VERY SH!TTY morning….
- that color scheme seems pretty groovy...
- when you wonder if you are doing the right things...
- inordinately proud of myself...
- NOT skin cancer...
- your own personal dragon….
- even I don't get to the beach this summer...
- creative efforts...
- Britney and gluten-free pesto pizza!
- starry starry night...
- the first tomato
- Mr. Mug…on a mug
- putting it together…before and after...
- that HOLY CATS glaze combo
- and the latest...
- beagle belly
- A winery on a lake, what's not to love????
- and so the kiln is fixed…again...
- what does today hold…?
- NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...
- news updates…..and bowls and bowls….
- gluten-free torte...
- buried in elephant pots...
- the badass tea party….
- the "exquisite little item" show...
- baking blueberry tarts during a stinky earthquake...
- that wavy groovy thing….
- a bit worn out, overdone...
- ten years blogging…whoa :)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The pizza looks fabulous! I have TONS of basil and have also been making pesto. You've inspired me to make a pizza this week. Just wish I had some homegrown tomatoes. :-(
Nearly time to plant Basil here. Yours looks brilliant.
Post a Comment