There has been a lot of interesting my elephant pots. I have NONE. You see Yogi here? All of those sold. The kiln is filled with more, the table has several freshly made. I really do love them, and don't mind some repetition, as I am EASILY BORED. Famously so…..
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- the VERY SH!TTY morning….
- that color scheme seems pretty groovy...
- when you wonder if you are doing the right things...
- inordinately proud of myself...
- NOT skin cancer...
- your own personal dragon….
- even I don't get to the beach this summer...
- creative efforts...
- Britney and gluten-free pesto pizza!
- starry starry night...
- the first tomato
- Mr. Mug…on a mug
- putting it together…before and after...
- that HOLY CATS glaze combo
- and the latest...
- beagle belly
- A winery on a lake, what's not to love????
- and so the kiln is fixed…again...
- what does today hold…?
- NOT a cat on a hot tin roof...
- news updates…..and bowls and bowls….
- gluten-free torte...
- buried in elephant pots...
- the badass tea party….
- the "exquisite little item" show...
- baking blueberry tarts during a stinky earthquake...
- that wavy groovy thing….
- a bit worn out, overdone...
- ten years blogging…whoa :)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Your elephants are adorable....as is Yogi. I can't believe he's gentle enough to NOT knock them over. :)
Post a Comment