WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, January 4, 2016
holy CATS number 2 in the world...
Just imagine how disappointed everyone will be to discover how stupid and pointless my blog is, how self-centered, narcissistic, misleading, silly, and egotistic while containing very little anything about pots. BUT, just like the Kardashians, maybe it is entertaining ;)
(remember I mentioned yesterday I take about 50 pics a day? JUST IMAGINE how much more BORING this blog could be ;)
So, just like the Oscars, I should thank my readers….this year, BTW, marks ten years blogging….you probably know me pretty well by now….and thank the usual subjects of my posts, the long-suffering cat, dog, and of course, the wife, who refused to be pictured or written about when I started, but has slowly given in………………….
SO, enough of that, back to business…..the wife and I finished six days of cleaning the house. It seems like it is already time to start again. I like things tidy, but am NOT a tidy person by nature. But every year I suddenly get sick of my mess and wade into it and try to bring some order to it all. Yesterday, as I had mentioned, included sorting the last of my snapshots. A lifetime's worth. Well, up until 4 years ago was pretty well organized, now all of them are. But in cleaning the rest of the house I seem to have TRASHED the studio…and cannot work today until that is cleaned…it NEVER ends, does it….
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- FLYING LINGERIE: just 2 weeks until V day!!!!!!
- bunny bouquet….
- on the one hand, painted mugs.. on the other, glut...
- gluten-free applesauce cake: no white sugar and s...
- 100 holes punched into my right eye: second glauc...
- "a hint of turquoise"
- speaking of that handle….
- whoa, LONG upper handle...
- glaucoma, sunglasses and new specs, and OH YES new...
- how to make a lamp from SCRATCH
- oh yeah, winter can be beautiful!
- 100 holes in my left eye is better than going blind
- a tale of 2 vases…or 3….
- Dill, Daisy and Scoop
- "everything's going to be OK…."
- great expectations….
- "if my eye surgeon can ____, then I can fix the oven"
- glaucoma is a B!TCH
- half of 3.3 million bucks...
- "we can be heroes, if just for one day…"
- not exactly bamboo….
- when cake is just like pottery….
- dogs haven't taken over my life….
- CRUSTY… a potter's workplace
- 4 days of winter...
- frozen margaritas delivered to your door….
- holy CATS number 2 in the world...
- 15,000 photos a year…..
- bubbly: not just champagne….
- 2016 seems like a BIG number….
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)