WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
half of 3.3 million bucks...
(trying out a pinstripe look with the flowers here….)
The astrologers will tell you Mercury is in retrograde, which makes things WACKY. Like, the kiln shuts itself off yesterday for no good reason, well short of the intended temp. Or the oven catches fire…yes it did. Lucky I was standing next to it, heard the inside heating coil short, and turned it OFF. I felt very calm at the time but DANG, what IF…?!!
The wife is very handy. She says we will order the part and replace it …
BUT ANYWAY I had the wildest, best damn dreams: part one, my neighbor and I were sharing a couple of lottery tickets and WON 3.3 million bucks…sure, we would split that then there would be taxes, but the remaining cash is SERIOUS. Part 2 of the dream was the wife and me carefully making plans for that….modestly and quietly, because it is better not to attract attn. if cash falls in your lap….
Woke up feeling pretty lucky, how about you?
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- FLYING LINGERIE: just 2 weeks until V day!!!!!!
- bunny bouquet….
- on the one hand, painted mugs.. on the other, glut...
- gluten-free applesauce cake: no white sugar and s...
- 100 holes punched into my right eye: second glauc...
- "a hint of turquoise"
- speaking of that handle….
- whoa, LONG upper handle...
- glaucoma, sunglasses and new specs, and OH YES new...
- how to make a lamp from SCRATCH
- oh yeah, winter can be beautiful!
- 100 holes in my left eye is better than going blind
- a tale of 2 vases…or 3….
- Dill, Daisy and Scoop
- "everything's going to be OK…."
- great expectations….
- "if my eye surgeon can ____, then I can fix the oven"
- glaucoma is a B!TCH
- half of 3.3 million bucks...
- "we can be heroes, if just for one day…"
- not exactly bamboo….
- when cake is just like pottery….
- dogs haven't taken over my life….
- CRUSTY… a potter's workplace
- 4 days of winter...
- frozen margaritas delivered to your door….
- holy CATS number 2 in the world...
- 15,000 photos a year…..
- bubbly: not just champagne….
- 2016 seems like a BIG number….
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)