I am telling the wife this morning: "remember how we had 3 dogs and 2 cats for what, 15 years? Now just one of each??? I am so glad I can babysit Yogi and Nook the dogs, with Penny, and also babysit Scoop and Puffy the cats....I have enough love for zillions of pets! But this is easier...."
Yogi was visiting Saturday. Penny went up to him, tail wagging, and gave him a BIG KISS..then they were playing in our yard...while the wife was gardening....they had to help....
You will notice Yogi has that awesome rasta fur coat. I am reminded, today as we reach 90+ degrees, of a favorite reggae song I loved as a teen and heard again on the radio this week "96 degrees in the shade...real hot in the shade..." this is an AWESOME tune and performance, just love reggae...
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- sometimes you just want to EAT THE WHOLE PAN....
- rocket pup!
- "better than I thought..."
- speaking of those strawberries...
- what makes us HAPPY..and the end of blogging as we...
- here in my car....
- Rastafari DOGGY: "96 degrees in the shade..."
- Moles, chapter two: from YOUR yard to my kitchen...
- MOLE: not just blind rodents! Chapter one....
- June moon....
- what makes you HAPPY?
- not very fat, not very rich....
- f%$king MONDAY!
- you would think today is PENNY's day....
- frogs pigs and dogs....
- zoom zoom!
- your own personal CHRISTMAS/BIRTHday PARTY!
- putting the DOG in dogwood tree
- time warp Tuesday: ninety 3 to ninety 5!
- tails from a SUPER SWEET DOG that I am very proud of
- without the wife around to dress me, do I look lik...
- "OMFG nobody told me???" and selfies....
- 3 in bed....
- the BEST little gems
- dog day afternoon....
- "cute but with a filthy mouth"
- TIME WARP TUESDAY: "how much you want for that jac...
- if you FORCED ME TO MAKE teapots....
- chickensit: a new one on the resume....
- when 91 is NOT HOT ENOUGH...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Fun song. Great post. Love those pups! Stay cool.
Yogi and Penny are quite the duo. Love the picture when Yogi's practically airborne! Liked the tunes as well.
and you get paid to love all these pets, it doesn't get any better than that!
An adorable romp!
They're so cute together. That fur must be awfully warn in this weather.
Hey, Gary! I know it's been a long while, but I have been overcome by life, and by spam.
Penny and her playmate Yogi are adorable!
That is a great tune....and it fits our summer here perfectly. Love seeing the dogs playing together, but I doubt how much help they were in the garden. :)
Post a Comment