Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, June 8, 2013

3 in bed....

I am the main housekeeper here at Casa Rith, which does not mean that I am good at it.  I am quick and efficient!  But beyond that, I am also lazy, sloppy and impatient because cleaning is boring.
The wife makes the bed  and so, when she leaves town?  The cat, the dog and I end up in this tangled mess of a bed that gets worse every day....because I am a creature of habit!  The wife will return from partying with the cousins out of town and likely have a big job in front of her...
Let's talk mugs here...and have an awesome Saturday!

6 comments:

smartcat said...

Those are some mugs! It always makes me smile when I see your little critters nestled into the handle and cup.

Bring joy to Missus Tastycakes's heart and make the bed!

Barbara Rogers said...

With mugs like these, who cares about sheets!

knittergran said...

I don't make the bed sometimes when my husband IS in town. A combination of Adult ADHD (or something) and the fact that I don't want to. Weirdly, I don't know why I give it even one thought; I don't think husband even cares--or possibly even notices.

smalltownme said...

Cleaning is boring. You said it!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

I think most people would say they're bad at housework and it's boring! Lol.

Cath said...

Love the mugs! (Hate cleaning too.)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.