The Boston Bruins, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Smokey, TEDDY! Winnie! Koalas, pandas...polar, black, grizzly!!!!!
There is EVERYTHING to lovvvve about bears.
I draw them well.
But I have never made any.
I was topping this large cookie jar and asked myself "what up top? I have had enough frogs, pigs and dogs for the day....."
It turned out GREAT. Must make more!
(bear jar by Gary Rith)
I baked a vegan, gluten-free crust pizza yesterday....it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally...you know how the store suddenly has blueberries wicked cheap? We made blueberry jam last night... THERE WILL BE MORE! Strawberry jam is our favorite...except for BLUEBERRY JAM...and later in summer raspberry jam...or peach...anyway, the house smells incredible!
In other news, just listed this piggy bank...ther eis all kinds of great stuff at my etsy gallery, go and buy some of it for yerself!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, June 28, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- sometimes you just want to EAT THE WHOLE PAN....
- rocket pup!
- "better than I thought..."
- speaking of those strawberries...
- what makes us HAPPY..and the end of blogging as we...
- here in my car....
- Rastafari DOGGY: "96 degrees in the shade..."
- Moles, chapter two: from YOUR yard to my kitchen...
- MOLE: not just blind rodents! Chapter one....
- June moon....
- what makes you HAPPY?
- not very fat, not very rich....
- f%$king MONDAY!
- you would think today is PENNY's day....
- frogs pigs and dogs....
- zoom zoom!
- your own personal CHRISTMAS/BIRTHday PARTY!
- putting the DOG in dogwood tree
- time warp Tuesday: ninety 3 to ninety 5!
- tails from a SUPER SWEET DOG that I am very proud of
- without the wife around to dress me, do I look lik...
- "OMFG nobody told me???" and selfies....
- 3 in bed....
- the BEST little gems
- dog day afternoon....
- "cute but with a filthy mouth"
- TIME WARP TUESDAY: "how much you want for that jac...
- if you FORCED ME TO MAKE teapots....
- chickensit: a new one on the resume....
- when 91 is NOT HOT ENOUGH...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Bears! Stephen Colbert would quake in his fancy lace up shoes....the bear what a perfect addition to a cookie jar...or a coffee mug perhaps?
Love the bear! I'm headed up north next week and thinking there is some farmer's market fruit with my name on it. Nice that I could have Florida berry season in "winter" and now have summer berry season too!
And perhaps some Pandas?
Great Bear. You just want to hug him.
Post a Comment