...all my life, I would be happy! You hear me say things like "I am a teapot specialist" and "you get older and you don't wanna just make stacks of bowls, you wanna slow down and follow your imagination" and of course "I just wanna make a cute little gem".
I noticed yesterday that there were several cute little gems (1-2 cup teapots) hanging around the studio...
(teapots by Gary Rith)
AND, as I said last week, Catherine in Germany orders up the turquoise teaset...with UNmatching elephant cream and sugar...she needs to decide which creamer, big or small? The big one is huge, holding 2.75 cups. Smaller is more like 1.25 cups.
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
FINALLY, Yogi visiting Penny in our yard, have a great Monday!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, June 3, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- sometimes you just want to EAT THE WHOLE PAN....
- rocket pup!
- "better than I thought..."
- speaking of those strawberries...
- what makes us HAPPY..and the end of blogging as we...
- here in my car....
- Rastafari DOGGY: "96 degrees in the shade..."
- Moles, chapter two: from YOUR yard to my kitchen...
- MOLE: not just blind rodents! Chapter one....
- June moon....
- what makes you HAPPY?
- not very fat, not very rich....
- f%$king MONDAY!
- you would think today is PENNY's day....
- frogs pigs and dogs....
- zoom zoom!
- your own personal CHRISTMAS/BIRTHday PARTY!
- putting the DOG in dogwood tree
- time warp Tuesday: ninety 3 to ninety 5!
- tails from a SUPER SWEET DOG that I am very proud of
- without the wife around to dress me, do I look lik...
- "OMFG nobody told me???" and selfies....
- 3 in bed....
- the BEST little gems
- dog day afternoon....
- "cute but with a filthy mouth"
- TIME WARP TUESDAY: "how much you want for that jac...
- if you FORCED ME TO MAKE teapots....
- chickensit: a new one on the resume....
- when 91 is NOT HOT ENOUGH...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I love the posture and attitude on the little elephants---they seem so innocent.
Happy Mon. to you too. If I were choosing, I'd go with smaller creamer, but as always, they both have personality!
LOVE the clever teapot knob on the teapot!
Love the teapots!
Yogi needs to stop growing. Puppy Gigantica!
The last set is so lovely. If I let myself, I could be ridiculous about teapots.
Your back yard looks so darn cozy with that fence.
Post a Comment