Georges Le Soq and Georgine join me in wishing you a HAPPY HIGH FIVE FRIDAY with all the trimmings. HFF is when you can give your buddies that gleeful greeting that celebrates another week's end...you earned it indeed....
BTW---I am on a BUSINESS TRIP Saturday (BWAHAhahahaha!!!! partying in NY city with my friends = Business trip, take THAT IRS!) so I will not post again until Sunday, but you KNOW its gonna be good :)
I have been messing around in the studio, per usual. Nifty pitcher, eh? And the teapot below has 2 experiments: a whacked and wiggled handle and a sort of diagonal quilted surface...
memorize that, just in case there is a quiz....
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
New cow jumping over the moon plaque that I made, now for sale at my etsy gallery!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Spike is such a little weirdo! I love him.
That pitcher is bad ass.
Sticking it to the 'man'!!!
Have fun Gary.
have a fab weekend in the city -
Spike in a rug burrito! Chief does a similar thing under the corner of the area rug in the dining area.
Have fun in NYC!!! Jealous!
Wow, great Rocking new style of pots...Love Spike always has that humans look delicious if only I weighed 500 lbs more...lol HFF to the Sock Monkey Cuties, you know we love em....and have a great Business Meeting! If we could we would be there to party, um, discuss things too! :)
Do I graduate now?
I might need to lie down now... I seem to be seeing all wiggly, almost like the old days when the television's vertical and horizontal hold went askew.
Really like the teapot, especially.
I'd expect the tea to come out still spinning.
Might need the pitcher and teapot to be contra-rotating cancelling turbulence at cup level.
Beautiful! Enjoy NYC!
Love the spout on that pitcher! I bet that sucker would be AWESOME for frozen margaritas!
HFF! LUUUUUUV-iiiiitt! FWFD = HFF!
Post a Comment