Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

little Dude strikes again!!!!

I was gonna post pics of all these new pots I have going, but who cares about that??? Baby Alex's mom sent me more pictures from our house, with our beagle Penny and cat Spike!!!!




Little Dude charms my wife, and me demonstrating making a cup.....


You will remember that baby Alex inspired a new line of pottery, get yourself a baby mug at my etsy gallery, or some other cool item!


Alex's mom Tiffany at our house with Jacques Le Soq...her husband better not see that photo...and here is Alex with his mom and aunt Julie.....

6 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Love the pic of Alex with Spike! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Baby Alex is an animal lover!!!!
Love that shot of him with the scarf; so cute!

Shortstuff said...

What a cute kid!

kate et jim said...

Gary - You know how Jacques is - he'll only cause problems and he definitely wouldn't be a good role model for baby Alex. Tell Tiffany to run...run fast. And don't let him do any of that smooth talking, wooing. And for goodness sakes, don't let him put his arm around her anymore! You know how he gets. First it's the arm...

I like the green scarf too, can I have it? ;)

Auntie Julie said...

My green scarf was quite the hit that weekend - !

Unknown said...

Alex is the cutest little guy, love the pics. The baby mug is soooo cute too!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.