Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, March 7, 2011
Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
SO, like I was saying yesterday, Baby Alex comes visiting for the weekend with his mom Tiffany and aunt Julie, our great pals. Baby Alex is a STAR of course, walking at 8 MONTHS! 7 teeth already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEVEN! WALKING! And saying things like, um, CAT (sorta) and DOG (sorta brrr brrrr dog sorta). He visited the studio, and was wondering when HE can work in clay....seen here with his aunt Julie....I was thinking, actually, that Tiffany is one of those great moms. She goes visiting, and basically, the baby is welcome to move around and talk to everybody. He is Mr Social.
Our old lab Buster was glad to meet Alex, but, you know, a little unsure of what a small grabby human is all about...Spike the charming cat and Penny beagle were quite psyched....
Speaking of Alex's mom Tiffany And bearing in mind that it is HEAVY METAL MONDAY, we were all chatting a couple of months ago:
(Tiffany's sister Julie, looking at me): Nice tat there GR, M for your wife Maude.
Gary: gosh, THANKS! Do you have tats?
Julie: Tiffany got her first on her 18th birthday! She went right down to Stiehl's body modification!
Gary, turning to Tiffany: and got Iron Maiden tattooed on your !!!!!!!, right? (motioning across, well, you know)
Tiffany, almost pulling down her !!!!!!: Why YES! Yes I did get Iron Maiden tattooed across my !!!!!!!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
What a cutie and walking already! Soon you'll have him throwing pots.
Ha! Buster looks a little unsure of the whole situation. ;-)
Baby Alex is so cute! I love the look of panic on all the animals faces. Of course I know that look all too well!
Post a Comment