Poor Spike, SOOOO hungry for his dinner. When I loaded it I noticed the last movie I made, starring self, working on a big bowl.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the evidence
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I like how Spike is helping you with the lid! He is saying "come on scoop faster"!! :o)
That big pot is big!
Love the new stuff!
Oh Spike, you are too cute! Spike helping out with the lid was so funny, what a nice helper you've got. Loved the purring too.
So cute. He reminds me of my two.. always vocal.. always lending a paw.
Nice bowl, how big is that?
big ENOUGH :)
Goofing off, you say?
I watched Spike, twice.
The second time was to let my German Shepherd, Pilgrim, listen to Spike talkin' smack.
Thanks for letting us into your home and seeing Spike on his reality TV show. hahaha Loved how he helped Dad hold open the lid while you were loaded his dish.
Oh yeah, "A whole lotta love for that bowl"! lol :) Where is the Koolaid. Crank it up louder! Oh, lovin this post!
Bowls are never big enough-you think you've thrown a real corker....then when it has shrunk in the firing it is so disappointing!
Watch bowls appear out of nowhere is magical. Made more magical by Led Zeppelin.
Spike! What a chatterbox! Jeez.
I don't see how you can add that much water to your clay and still get it to stand up. Unless you are starting with it really firm? Or maybe it's just the clay I use... hmmm.
That's about 5-8 lbs for that bowl?
Post a Comment