Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, March 3, 2011
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
I was in the mood to, you know, make some pots with ducks, so I did!
"get down mama..."
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:25 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Those are some nice ducks. :)
just in time for Easter!
Disco, Disco Duck!!!
Cute babies Gary!
Those are so adorable--they would be so cute in a nursery holding cotton balls and the like--way up high on a shelf so the baby wouldn't break them!
They are spectacularly "Quacky"! Everyone should by one and Quack away! Looooovvvvveeeee them!
LOVE the ducks!!! And that's a great shade of yellow!
That's more like it!!! Love 'em!
Oh they are so cute!
Post a Comment