Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Well, no, not actually, but that is a clever drawing, eh? I had drawn Garyzilla and sent it to kasey with an article about ketchup haters in New York. For the record, I live in New York and I was in New York city yesterday and was cheerfully served ketchup (photos Monday!), so Kasey, we are NOT all ketchup bigots.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
People like you are what give me hope, Gary. People that can get over their prejudices and problems and just let ketchup lovers live their life!
I'm ever so grateful to you for bringing this problem to my attention. I know where not to eat when I get to NYC! Life is all about a-hole avoidance, when possible.
Ketchup is great stuff! Prefer it to many so called gourmet items. I mean really, some of that garbage they eat, and pay a weeks salary is baffling to me.
Pass me the Tater Tots, and load up the Ketchup. Would deliberately do that when I was a kid to see some gourmets make faces.
Ketchup love it, or be a "snobby puke face", we love it too!
Ketchup lovers unite! :)
Just because of this post, I am now considering heating up some tater tots and dipping them in ketchup. I could call it brunch, right?
Post a Comment