Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, March 7, 2011
better than snakes I s'pose....
We were clobbered with a surprise snow storm. Was supposed to be rainy. But it got cold Sunday and we have been dumped on, 16 inches to 2 feet around our house. Not unusual at all, but we have had quite a few large snow storms this year. Good exercise, and probably better than the kind of SNAKES and bugs they have in the tropics....
Nice teapot eh?
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Beautiful Pots. Yikes SNow. Yes, better than snakes and bugs...I have plenty of both!
i will take my chances with the snakes and bugs down here in the south... the NH snow and ice of the last 3 years i was there really wore me down!
(but it is good exercise!)
and those are REALLY cool teapots
you know i would rather have the snakes they are in and out in less time and leave less mess!
That teapot is rad. The snow? Not so rad.
Holy snow, batman! Are you as ready for spring as I am? C'mon spring! :)
The teapot really rocks! Love it!
The snow, it is really rotten, and stinks, I don't want snakes, bugs, nor snow. Dislike them all!
lol lol lol :) I love Buster and Penny's faces, they are saying, "OMG not this crap again"! lol lol :)
I will take snow anyday over snakes. Aaackk! We got lots of rain overnight and I see lots of bare ground here and there! Yahoo! Tonight the temps are to drop fast and everything will be icy but the sun is expected to show its face tomorrow. Love the photo of the two dogs...and the teapot is fantastic!
My kids are a bit jealous over your snow. I might be... or I might not. I'm sort of ready for spring now. We did get a skiff of icy snow last night and the bulb flowers that are poking through the dirt were rather confused.
Love the teapot!!!
Your wife is a babe!!!
Post a Comment