Spinal Tap for Heavy Metal Monday......
The sun patch at our house yesterday. At one point Spike was playing with Penny's tail: NOT cool. beagles take their tails seriously.
I am up to many important things. Fingers crossed and a wee prayer for a good glaze firing today, alright? Then we can see the results tomorrow....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Sun snoozing.. so adorable.
Nothing like relaxing in the sun huh, people say its a dogs life but dogs have it pretty good!
Also I love Spinal Tap, so funny! :)
They look so sweet when they snooze together in a sun beam, makes you want to lay there with them.
Nothing like a good nap in the sun.
So, are you saying that Spike has a big bottom??? :0
Okay great choice for Heavy Metal Monday..love the Spinal Tap interview also...did you check out the necklace? I am definitely making myself one of those babies..oh yeah! Also love the poison TShirt....
Awww they look so cute!
I love Spinal Tap!! Rock out, dude!
Sleep up, pets!
My doggies live for their daily sunbaths. It makes me feel peaceful, just watching them. Even if the room smells like freshly roasted Fritos.
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! I LOVE heavy metal Mondays! Before The Office; before Trailer Park Boys; before 30 Rock there was This is Spinal Tap. One of the best movies ever.
You really must stretch out in the sun with those critters one day. It feels awesome (if your back can stand it) :)
Post a Comment