Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, March 27, 2011
DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD....
You know this blog is (nearly) every little detail of my life, no matter how mundane or boring? WELL, the highlight of yesterday morning was lacerating my finger whilst scraping the crusty kiln shelves. I looked down and there was a satisfyingly nightmarish quantity of blood all over, so I grabbed the camera, as you might expect. NO, had not noticed it before that and NO it did not and does not hurt and NO it did not need stitches, according to me. Looks gruesome, eh?
Have an awesome Sunday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Hmm. I think Georges is to blame in some way ...
Such a shelfish sacrifice. ;)
Oh the horror!!
OUCH -feel your pain :o) what's gonna' hurt more is when you get fruit juice on that cut or cleaning supplies on it!
George did that once when cleaning the kiln shelf, I warned him. Maybe you could use the blood to summon a Dragon? Not sure how one goes about such things. lol lol :) Or perhaps a sacrifice to the kiln God will keep the studio open? :)
I agree with Maureen. Summon a dragon!
With my finger biting habit I'm always bleeding, but I don't notice until it's too late. My fingers always hurt so pain is no indication. I will see when I've smeared blood all over job jackets at work or wiped it on my face or other fingers. Jeez. I'm disgusting!
Post a Comment