Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, March 24, 2011
the many joys of the northern spring...
Yesterday the lady on the radio is like 'snowsnowsnow' and sure enough, it starts to come down. Not the worst storm ever, but slick and slushy and yucky, and then we got some MORE snow.
Agway calls yesterday afternoon: "we are done fixing your lawnmower!!!!" and me and the guy have a good laugh, because I will probably never need it.....and outta trade it in for a snow blower.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:21 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The unexpected snow day was great (though not entirely necessary, I think). Like a lot of people, however, I am just so tired of this weather and ready for SUN and WARMTH!!
LOL, that picture of the poor little crocus blooms!
We are having the craziest weather ever. Last night I came out of the subway and it was hailing little b.b's of ice. It filled up my purse!
the crocus actually looks very pretty peeking out through the snow... sort of like a sign that spring really IS trying to arrive.
Oh wow. That picture of a crocus (I only know from other comments) is so cool. It reminds me of Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
Of course this is perfect weather for riding a unicorn around in underpants. Obviously!
Dude. It's time for it to stop snowing up there.
You can just hear the Crocus saying, "Oh come one now, we are coming out anyway, this sucks"! lol :)
Wow, the Xena chick is really tough. I am a Xena chick but I couldn't ride a horse in that outfit in the snow..lol lol :) NO MORE SNOW AND I MEAN IT! We had small hail, that is bad enough....
4 inches down here, Gary. Snow, sleet, etc. They closed the schools, but the roads were really not covered at all. If the kids were small it was great for snowman making.
Post a Comment