Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, March 4, 2011
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Later today? The wife will see that picture of herself with Spike and be like "OH GOD, that was up all day?". Looks TRES ADORABLE to me. That was last night. This morning Spike made this LEAP of several feet and landed on some books but it came crashing down and he hit his back on a table and the table broke...and you are ten feet away, and like "OHMYGOD!!!!" because you love the cat so much, and anybody else would be dead. Spike is fine, however. 9 LIVES ALRIGHT!
Dig these adorable doggy shots...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- messing around...
- Benji comes OVER and 5 years in the purple house P...
- Spike, me and a big bowl and me goofing off: the e...
- "I never expected to be eaten footfirst by Godzilla!"
- I made a red car!
- "the bigger the cushion the...."
- DO NOT LOOK if you cannot stand the sight of BLOOD...
- used to have a truck.....
- go groovilicious badass for high five Friday.....
- later that same day...
- the many joys of the northern spring...
- toad food and wabi sabi 2
- wabi sabi
- "its not my fault!!!"
- Sin City on Saturday
- "I was thinking a horned Viking helmet would be fu...
- Three way for High Five Friday!
- it was St Paddy's eve!!!!
- I made a car!
- octopuss's garden....
- Pennykins! and then some....
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY and the big ass 'stache.....
- I made a truck!
- Georges le Soq goes to the DOC
- the whole duck thing and High Five Friday with bab...
- she calls me "SMOOCHIES" and....
- penguin season.....
- baby Alex the movie star, Penny, the wife and me.....
- little Dude strikes again!!!!
- back to school with Gary....
- the aftermath....
- better than snakes I s'pose....
- Baby Alex digs SPIKE for heavy Metal Monday \m/
- when Baby Alex met Penny.....
- workin' it......
- Happy High Five Friday! 0/\0
- just ducky......
- make good decisions
- a couple of birthdays
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
AWWWW! PENNY! I love when they wipe their eyes. We call it doing that cute thing.
Dogs? I thought you said ducks!!
ducks down below a couple :)
Doggies are sooo cute! Glad Spike is OK!
The doggy teapot is so cool!
Great blog as usual, always brings smiles to our faces. Love the photos, but really like the one where Penny looks like she is winking. Spike and Maude, that's a good one too...Needed a smile badly, mission accomplished.
How I wish I had nine lives too.
If my husband ever took photos of me sleeping....well, he would be single!!!
Have a great weekend!
nothing cuter than a beagle...what a life!!!
That picture makes Spike head look SO big!
Cute. Your pets get under the covers.
BEAGLES - everywere in the world they are the same sweet little heartbreakers!
Greetings from Austria,
Post a Comment