Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
a pack of bichons and poodles....
(mugs by Gary Rith)
Store in Chicago contacts me and asks if i can do bichons and poodles, of course I can! Even if I have not before. You just make stuff a little more curly, right?
Penny beagle was looking cute. Then Emily kitten arrived, and Penny looked alarmed. Then Goerges Le Soq arrived and Emily looked alarmed....
have an awesome Tuesday :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:54 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfast!
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Of course you can do Bichons and Poodles!
I doubt there are any critters you can't make.
Love the photos!
The pictures of your pets (and Georges) made me LOL! Penny and Emily *DO* look alarmed!
But there is no alarm or surprises that you can create just about anything. :)
I had a nun once say to me, "Nothing is too difficult for the willing mind"! Your Bichons and Poodles are "Fab"! :) And all your critter buddies are Fab also! Fabulous darling, fabulous! :)
Hubby and I like the picture of Penny looking worriedly at the kitten.
I love the chain o' worry your pets are passing!
Of course you can do it! YAY! So cute!
Penny is admiring Goerges Le Soq's delightful little vest of course!
Post a Comment