Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, August 13, 2010
(cow plates by Gary Rith)
My buddy Farmer's Wife in South Texas has a number of my cow things, including small spoon rests. She is like
"I need 2 BIG spoon rests, like 5-6 inches too, for my spatula!"
They would be good to hold dessert or a sandwich or kids meal too, cute aren't they?
I had a POWER meeting with my buddy Mary this morning. Sure, we gossiped about YOU, which is why you felt your ears burning.
AND, of course, our big black dog Buster was all worried because Spike and Emily cats were playfully wrestling with Penny beagle, and an old dog like Buster wants some peace, you know?
I won't be able to blog Saturday morning, have a nice weekend, and go to my comments here and say something nice :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfast!
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
lol Buster does look a bit worried!
say goodnight Gracie-goodnight Gracie!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. So there.
Power meeting! I'm going to have to borrow that phrase!
Don't you just love your job? :)
Ah, good old Buster. ♥
I'm back from vacation but still somewhat on a blogging hiatus. I did put up a post yesterday -- with a FUNNY link to The Onion. And MusicMan has gone off to college. Yikes!
I love the cow plates!
Love the cow plates!!!
Have a great weekend Gary.
happy saturday to you, maude and your menagerie of animals!
Love the cow spoon rests..MOOOO! They are udderly darling! If you make cow plates, do you serve "Cow Pies" on them...lol lol :) Just teasing, you know us Bohemians..your potter is wonderful!
Adore the critter capers, you should have that MC introducing them, you know, "Get Ready to Rumble"! lol lol lol Teach Buster to bark that! lol lol lol :)
Post a Comment