A petite haiku for the tea bagger rally at the Lincoln Memorial on the anniversary of MLK's I HAVE A DREAM speech:
The American Way?
Glenn Beck's hatred and lies
Make him very rich.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfast!
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Just want him to shut the hell up!
Jon Stewart has been destroying him nightly. Love it. Sometimes I'm shocked by the public's ignorance. Disgusting. Love the haiku.
Thank God someone is finally standing up for the real repressed minority in this country, white men.
Beck is a carnival barker. He draws in all the rubes to come see his freak show.
I love Jon Stewart's Glenn Beck imitation. Nice haiku, Gary. I think you summed it up perfectly.
Amen Gary. You nailed it.
Thank you Cousin wonderful for this blog. I think that anyone who would enjoy a cult, like let's see, Applegate, would adore Glen Beck. This idiot is the reason that so many people turn away from Religion. It's morons like this that will do, or say, anything just to make themselves rich, and proves how gullible and stupid people can be to follow such ridiculous, crapola....Oh grrr! It's like P.T. Barnum said, "There is a sucker born every minute"! When will we ever learn? Got me???
Very good haiku. Nice to know you are American. And you sound like you are as sick of the lies and venom as we are.
If it wasn't for Jon Stewart poking fun at him every single night, I think I would have bruises on my forehead. You know, from smacking it too much.
Post a Comment