Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
(2 seconds ago, really!)
Yesterday, I push it. If you throw a million cups and bowls, then they are drying and you have to finish them, and I just did (the caffeine count was HIGH until 3 pm...) but I am some kinda physical wimp---I get exhausted sometimes making dozens of pots--just like if I had to split and stack stove wood, which i did for the ten years we lived in New Hampshire. So like NOW I am loafing in bed with the baby top computer and Emily cat and Penny dive in with me.....
dinner probably gonna be nachos and beer today.....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfast!
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
nachos and beer... one of my all time favorites for lazy nights... guacamole makes it even better.
Does that mean Brian is going to lay around with the dogs tomorrow? He's outside cutting firewood right now! :)
Nachos & beer is a nutritional, well-balanced dinner.
I want some nachos. You know how to treat yourself right after a hard days work.
Nachos sounds good. And guacamole? No nasty beer though. Ha.
At the time physical works seems overwhelming, but in the long run, it totally beats mental stress, anyday. After hard work, ahhhhh time to relax with some really yummy nachos, and a cool beverage of choice. Now that is living to me. And that is great that you made all your pottery, how rewarding. :)
Add the guacamole and I'll be right over!
Pottery is not for wimps!
Post a Comment