Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I am the walrus!
(NO, the walrus was Paul and this pottery by Gary Rith) Googoogoojoob!
You know what its like: you wake up one morning and you're like "I need to make a walrus teapot!" even though you have never made one before you sorta figure it out. I am super pleased with this guy. It will have a cane handle across the top after its fired.
As for the three pigs, I have many cute wall pieces I make and photograph. I am thinking they would make nice NOTE CARDS.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfast!
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Hey Gary: my blog URL has changed slightly: www.writingasmyself.blogspot.com
Just wanted to keep you updated!
CUTE! I love the walrus!!
My mom used to work at the school. Every week she would have to do a Schedule of Events to send to all the teachers and admins. She put a quote on each one. One time her quote was, "I am the walrus. Coo Coo Ca Choo."
Love the walrus. They always remind me of my dad, somehow.
One of my favorite Beatles songs and a damn nice looking teapot! :-) How about "Hey Bulldog" as an encore???? ;-)
I *love* that walrus. So cute.
Post a Comment