Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
(bowls by Gary Rith)
Wicked hot week here, probably at your house too?
I wrote a little haiku about it (I love writing haikus when I am all bleary eyed, just out of bed....)
Hot September first,
Orange maples and ninety?
Soon: northern palm trees!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:40 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- a day with Georges Le Soq....
- one great day after another....
- we went with the oatmeal...
- how did that get into the house????
- stuff in our car....
- the playoffs....and other such controversies.....
- right on right on...
- road trip: Cooperstown may be the prettiest town ...
- Georges Le Soq and the spicy tasty trashy yummy pi...
- I have lots to share...
- shakin' it....
- desperately seeking Wendy....
- a rather odd color and Penny treats Spike like a p...
- what makes a good blog post? a good blogger? a d...
- freakishly hot!
- green+blue= something perfect maybe
- get you some!
- glam dog
- grand day out!
- TRUE confessions
- interspecies LOVE....
- SO perfect....
- dudes in EYE LINER
- the curse of the ......
- halfway through????
- the power of positive eating....
- Monday so far.... :)
- slothhful Sunday
- Saturday with Tracy, Stevo and the gang....
- I must not be a very good person because God keeps...
- Friiiiiiiiday :)
- mirth, partying and whatnot
- in-law parade....
- big deal wedding present....
- wavy groovy!
- on the waterfront....
- just horsing around....
- what the heck....
- dog and pony show?
- life with a little car: how do you transport the ...
- beagle on a seesaw????
- semi-tropical fall?
- ▼ September (45)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
"bowled" me over with that one
It's not extra hot here, but it's humid.. and we're supposed to get a LOT of rain in the next 10 days. Bah!
Diggin' the green bowls tho. They make me want to go to the beach. :)
Storm here south of Omaha all night and more due later today. Jumped in the car and got milk and veggies at the store so I can be inside watching the lightening and hearing the thunder rock the little hippie house.
I am with my brother in the mountains of VA- where it should be nice and cool-NOT!
I love those green bowls!
PS-how the heck did it get to be September!????
Love those green bowls also! :) It's been so humid here also, have been daily checking top of my head to see if it's sprouting mushrooms...ugh, hot, sticky, humid, and everything seems damp to touch...I need a change soon! lol lol lol...:)
it is HOT here in NC, but i am never quite ready to let go of summer!!!
Beautiful tropical bowls..
not so tropical in Alberta! what the heck, it is only September 1 and it is chilly with frost warnings again!! how are my tomatoes ever going to get ripe!
Great work, Gary.
Trish from Alberta
High 90's here. NOT lovely weather for a cross-country meet, but of course we went and EB ran, along with 150 others.
I'm SO looking forward to fall.
Post a Comment