Ribbed too? Thought I would make a video of throwing a 6 inch tall ribbed mug like the 2 yellow piggy mugs pictured in the post below.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, January 25, 2010
can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a half minutes?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO....
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too...
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everything
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to ....
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Design
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I don't know if I can do that or not... guess I never timed it!
It's pretty fascinating to watch you do that. I had to link to this on Twitter and tell everyone to check it out. Very cool.
Not bad at all. I can't believe you made something cool in 2:27!
If you read that blog post title right, it's a little naughty!!!!
Yes, yes i think i can!
Love those wee little pigs all snug in the handles.
My spam filter should have caught that title...tee hee!
i wish i was brave enough to throw in a clean yellow sweater... soundtrack was good too. it looks like the big oval bowl came out nicely in the next post.
That was fast!
Post a Comment