If you see an elephant in your car, what time is it?
Time to get a new car.
What's the difference between eating an elephant or peanut butter?
Elephant doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth.
OK, no internets here all morning, finally got things rolling again here, and I need to run out the door soon and help Maggie and Katie move and then reward meself later with beers and buddies at the Chapterhouse....
rock on everybody :)
(cups and saucers by Gary Rith)
This is so good even if I have posted it before :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO....
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too...
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everything
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to ....
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Design
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
You are so silly. Going to check my trunk for an elephant.
Have fun! :)
yeah man, just called clayscapes today - gonna make a trip soon - next week? Maybe christi can make it back for this special venture
ROCK ON Gary!!!
Yikes! Bodyless elephants!
Beer and Elephants.... :-)
I have extreme dislike when the internet it down!
Glad you are back up and running!
oh, the elephants on the saucers are full bodied, just lying down :)
Post a Comment