Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
FLOWERS, not flour!
(flowers and new pottery with flowers by Gary Rith)
I know, you look below and think "Gary is such a whiz at dairy and gluten-free cooking and baking, who would guess his food is anything out of the ordinary???". I plan a post in a few weeks to explain why I have so many food problems, and what I have done about it.
In the meantime, you can wish YOU were the lucky one married to me, ha! (BTW, the poor dog had this photo taken and then her teeth brushed, which she hates, what a bummer, hmm?)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- some more about those grapes....
- when monsters stalk and beagles howl....
- majolica's punky side
- GRAPES: making tourist crap....?
- cramming a truckload of fruit (and sugar!) into a ...
- millions of peaches....and gluten-free peach cobbler
- Grand day out...
- speaking of cups....
- Yogi day!
- where did the cheerful flamingo come from?
- teapot Tuesday...!
- first swim.....
- all those happy plants = ALLERGIES
- gloves and a jacket in July...
- dusting off an ancient project....
- FLOWERS, not flour!
- part 2: what goes into an art fair
- phenomenal: July fest part one
- WINNING BIG and on to July fest...
- game of cat and mouse.....
- the rough draft...
- a sort of watery effect....
- no rest for the wicked, the weary, or the catwhisp...
- Made in the USA.... 2 sides of a coin
- bottled up....
- ground control to Major Tom......
- 6 months in the making....
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Aren't you glad you're not allergic to chocolate too! Poor Penny, give her a hug from me (who's allergic to dogs)
Flowers, cookies and a cute pooch. What's not to love??
The pots and the cookies look great.
The vibrant colour against the warm white glaze is way appealing! Yes, I now have cravings for cookies thanks to the picture of the ones you baked:)
Look almost like real ones. You must be really talented to do such a paintings!
those cookies looks amazing!!!!
Those cookies! They are incredibly delicious looking!
I want those cookies!!!!
Post a Comment