Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

flowery.....



In experimenting, I am super pleased with this creamy white that I am painting colored flowers upon.  I really like that sort of pattern...I realized the wife has a Liberty of London scarf with exactly the colorful vibe I am aiming for!
In other news, as you will see below, Penny is pretty darn funny when we give her these treats, tossing it, pouncing on it, all that.  MY GOSH she is cute...have an awesome Wednesday!

5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

I can imagine the antics of one Penny...and congrats...you've got the vibe! Love seeing multicolors!

bartster said...

Your creative output is astounding...and vibrant too. Love the pics of Penny...I can imagine her personality from the photos. Good luck with the competition!!!!

smalltownme said...

Pretty pretty flowers!

Lori Buff said...

I know lots of potters who get inspiration from fabrics. You’ve done well with the vibe.

Jennifer Denise Ouellette said...

Love, love, love!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.