Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, July 3, 2015
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- some more about those grapes....
- when monsters stalk and beagles howl....
- majolica's punky side
- GRAPES: making tourist crap....?
- cramming a truckload of fruit (and sugar!) into a ...
- millions of peaches....and gluten-free peach cobbler
- Grand day out...
- speaking of cups....
- Yogi day!
- where did the cheerful flamingo come from?
- teapot Tuesday...!
- first swim.....
- all those happy plants = ALLERGIES
- gloves and a jacket in July...
- dusting off an ancient project....
- FLOWERS, not flour!
- part 2: what goes into an art fair
- phenomenal: July fest part one
- WINNING BIG and on to July fest...
- game of cat and mouse.....
- the rough draft...
- a sort of watery effect....
- no rest for the wicked, the weary, or the catwhisp...
- Made in the USA.... 2 sides of a coin
- bottled up....
- ground control to Major Tom......
- 6 months in the making....
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Love that shape!
Simple and simply elegant!
Cute, cute..and perfect.! :)
Post a Comment