Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FLOWERS, not flour!


(flowers and new pottery with flowers by Gary Rith)

I know, you look below and think "Gary is such a whiz at dairy and gluten-free cooking and baking, who would guess his food is anything out of the ordinary???".  I plan a post in a few weeks to explain why I have so many food problems, and what I have done about it.

In the meantime, you can wish YOU were the lucky one married to me, ha! (BTW, the poor dog had this photo taken and then her teeth brushed, which she hates, what a bummer, hmm?)

8 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Aren't you glad you're not allergic to chocolate too! Poor Penny, give her a hug from me (who's allergic to dogs)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Flowers, cookies and a cute pooch. What's not to love??

Lori Buff said...

The pots and the cookies look great.

bartster said...

The vibrant colour against the warm white glaze is way appealing! Yes, I now have cravings for cookies thanks to the picture of the ones you baked:)

Polish Pottery said...

Look almost like real ones. You must be really talented to do such a paintings!

Michèle Hastings said...

those cookies looks amazing!!!!

smalltownme said...

Those cookies! They are incredibly delicious looking!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I want those cookies!!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.