Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

part 2: what goes into an art fair



(upper:  my monster eating a bowl was pictured on the fair program cover! And the wife came on day 2, my setup was different then)

Exhaustion! In the end, after 3 days of scrambling and schlepping and shoppers, you are a bit tired.  Hard to make big plans for the Monday after, other than laundry and the grocery store.....


7 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

well, now that the laundry is done, I bet you're thinking about the next thing. Hope you had great sales. The display looked very nice!

Lori Buff said...

So much time and energy goes into each show we do. It’s hard to even think about groceries and laundry the day after, but it’s fun and it’s usually worth it.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I hope it was a success for you after all that work.

Polish Pottery said...

Did you sell everything? I hope so.

Michèle Hastings said...

Your display works so well with your pots. Love the new flowers you are doing. We are getting ready for Sunapee... these multi-day shows are exhausting!

smalltownme said...

Godzilla the cover monster, how very cool!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

How do you possibly get all of that to fit into your car? Next fair, please take a photo of the car all packed up! That's got to be an art form (and an ordeal) in itself!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.