WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, January 30, 2015
I ran the Chicago marathon twice in the early nineties. I wouldn't say I was more fit then than now, but I must have had more energy and endurance because I can't imagine running another 26.2. I run everyday, but the most recently was 7 miles. I was dreaming just now in DEEP detail that I was running another marathon. There were fewer people than the 30-50,000 Chicago would have, and I kept needing to find porto potties. I made 7 miles easily enough but then I woke up.
OK, the hot sauce up there? I showed you last week a little holder I made for 2 bottles...but we have 4 bottles going at the moment on the table, so i had to make another, a little different this time.....
Below? Yogi came over to play with penny the beagle then came in...friendly cats are always fascinated by dogs, aren't they?
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- January is a four letter word...
- "man are you DUMB"
- so bad you have to have fun...
- Teapot Tuesday, a wily bank heist or 2 and a few i...
- Spike cat poses for his MUGSHOT (Monday!)
- 15 + years and no....?
- this is why and what I blog
- these are the last pitchers for ...well, a couple ...
- pouring pitchers and p!ss!ng!
- teapot on teapot action for Teapot Tuesday!
- hippos and crocs, dogs and cats....mugshot Monday!
- thrilling and amazing your guests with homemade ch...
- Get an exorcist!
- this is what ten below looks like....and why 25 se...
- "Gawdammit Mickey, get OUTTA MY BED"
- pitcher LOVE
- mug shot Monday: struck with an idea or 2....
- If these mugs are nice, you should see the blue on...
- those bunnies are bigger than my beagle....
- a tale of two teapots: first of twenty fifteen!
- visit ME!
- ROUGH BEHAVIOR: new year, new dishes
- the six year old apprentice....
- start the new year in the RED
- New Year's resolution scorecard: ZERO
- 2015: NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)