Actually, these are pretty big pitchers. Funny, that expression: my mother would always say that when I was little, knowing that I was quite GOOD at repeating embarrassing adult stories that I overheard. She would be talking to someone, give me this knowing sideways look, and basically say "don't trust this kid with your secrets, c'mon, lets go share this juicy gossip in private". Of course, I knew how to sneak along and listen at doors too....
ANYWAY, I have been in the mood to make pitchers...so useful! Such pretty possibilities!
(pitchers by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- Time Warp Tuesday: it was 20 years ago today...
- the GLUTEN-free and VEGAN fascists....
- when SPRING springs...
- "oh yeah, they say there is a baseball museum arou...
- when HATE comes to town
- little pitchers have big ears...
- talking about EXTRAORDINARILY cute....
- Time warp Tuesday: 17, annnnnd....
- "the guild of chimney sweepers...and potters"
- peanut butter....pizza?
- "you cut off half my head!"
- BAKED cats and dogs....
- shockingly warm spring day
- Calzones: Gary's killer kalzones REvisited!
- Time warp Tuesday: TRIPS.
- so, yeah, we went to NYC
- can you GUESS?
- Ravioli PIE, Gary style, and a MYSTERY
- "he looks like Snuffleuppagus!"
- THE END.....
- speaking of cats....and blueberry muffins...
- Time warp Tuesday: ancient birthday edition!
- feeding the BEAST....
- a CELEBRITY chef...
- now don't get all preachy on us....
- birthday week = NEW TOYS!
- HUGE chunks or why does everybody want to get in b...
- photo DUMP
- Time Warp Tuesday: Tomb Raider Time!!!!
- Puff piece, Puffy the cat and Puff pancakes...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Fabulous! Love the colors also!
Is it possible to have too many pitchers? They make great vases too.
that is exactly what I love about pitchers, is using them as vases!
Absolutely delightful! I especially like the handles! Great glaze too!
using a handmade pitcher is sooo much more enjoyable than pouring from tupperware or a milk carton.
These are beauties.
I love pitchers ALMOST as much as I love mixing bowls. Great colors and leaf design!
Lovely! I especially like the unique handles. You rock, Gary.
Post a Comment