Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, April 5, 2013

birthday week = NEW TOYS!


I have WANTED IT ALL winter and knew that I would get it on my birthday week:  a new weed whacker OH YES.
It is well known that I am the WORST gardener ever, so my new gardening philosophy shall be:  kill them all! Hahaha...ha.  Also useful it there was a zombie attack, right?  Shred!

In other news, I made a house number plaque for Nook's family.  It is just this little clay doodle but when I saw it in the kiln I was like "OH!  It turned out so well!"
Have a great weekend...



Speaking of NEW TOYs...

 

7 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Oh, you're going to have fun with that new toy.

The address tile looks great, people should order some from you.

smalltownme said...

You're so whacky!

Barbara Rogers said...

Is it electric? HOpe so...those gas ones not only make lots of noise, are heavy, and stink! Enjoy your birthday youngster!

bartster said...

I'd like to get a cordless electric trimmer....I've tried the gassy ones and the ones with loonnnnggg extension cords.

The address tiles are way cool! happy weekend

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I had a cordless whacker and it never had much energy and did not last very long. This one is electric and I got 100 feet of cord for like 13 bucks to go with it. it has terrific energy and is very light, quiet, no gas, no battery :) I highly recommend it so far!

Michèle Hastings said...

Nice new toy! We have an electric one and it works great. A gas one would be nice for those hard to reach places but we manage to do just fun.

Sandra Kohlmann said...

Laughed out loud that you were waiting all winter for a weed whacker. I worked for the Green Bay park department one summer, and got more than my fill of weed whacking!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.