Well, sunny and near 60. That sunshine has been SCARCE!
The wife and I notice our neighbor's yard in front of their barn, a field of little blue flowers. She tells me she is going to get the camera and I say "Get that barn in there, and you have a postcard shot! Welcome to sunny Etna, NY..."
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- Time Warp Tuesday: it was 20 years ago today...
- the GLUTEN-free and VEGAN fascists....
- when SPRING springs...
- "oh yeah, they say there is a baseball museum arou...
- when HATE comes to town
- little pitchers have big ears...
- talking about EXTRAORDINARILY cute....
- Time warp Tuesday: 17, annnnnd....
- "the guild of chimney sweepers...and potters"
- peanut butter....pizza?
- "you cut off half my head!"
- BAKED cats and dogs....
- shockingly warm spring day
- Calzones: Gary's killer kalzones REvisited!
- Time warp Tuesday: TRIPS.
- so, yeah, we went to NYC
- can you GUESS?
- Ravioli PIE, Gary style, and a MYSTERY
- "he looks like Snuffleuppagus!"
- THE END.....
- speaking of cats....and blueberry muffins...
- Time warp Tuesday: ancient birthday edition!
- feeding the BEAST....
- a CELEBRITY chef...
- now don't get all preachy on us....
- birthday week = NEW TOYS!
- HUGE chunks or why does everybody want to get in b...
- photo DUMP
- Time Warp Tuesday: Tomb Raider Time!!!!
- Puff piece, Puffy the cat and Puff pancakes...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Pretty as a picture. Are those violets, perhaps? Very nice.
Oh, Yeah! Winter's back is broken, for sure!!!
Oh! Pretty! So nice to sit in the sun with a friend.
Spring has been elusive here, too, but yesterday I dried clothes outside!
Those are some pretty photos. Make a postcard.
We might see temps. around 40 today--spring is very late here with snow on the ground and some big drifts. We're needing a slow melt though as some major flooding is expected. That barn picture is so great...wouldn't that be a great place to have a pottery studio?
Chionodoxa, aka "glory of the snow." What a great name. (I'm not a gardener, just a googler!)
It looks like you're about a week or so ahead of us, Spring-wise. We're between Hornell and Bath, sort of. Our daffodils are just popping up.
Pretty pictures, Gary. It was lovely here today also.. closer to 70F
Post a Comment