You know Jen runs Time Warp Tuesday, right? A chance to look back at your old photos?
I am taking poetic license with this AGAIN.
I am writing about photos of old things!
I am walking Nook the other day through one of the cemeteries in Ithaca and see next to a tombstone....
A BIG HOLE leading into a grave!
On the one hand, you want to get closer and LOOK INSIDE.
On the other, you know that ZOMBIES, SPOOKS OR VAMPIRES might be nearby!
I did get close.
There is an OLD BOTTLE in there.
I tell the wife "It is probably full of GOLD COINS, but I am NOT touching it...that is like, vampire bait for humans: you grab for the bottle of gold coins and THEY GRAB YOU! Probably suck your blood then let their zombie friends eat your flesh..."
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- Time Warp Tuesday: it was 20 years ago today...
- the GLUTEN-free and VEGAN fascists....
- when SPRING springs...
- "oh yeah, they say there is a baseball museum arou...
- when HATE comes to town
- little pitchers have big ears...
- talking about EXTRAORDINARILY cute....
- Time warp Tuesday: 17, annnnnd....
- "the guild of chimney sweepers...and potters"
- peanut butter....pizza?
- "you cut off half my head!"
- BAKED cats and dogs....
- shockingly warm spring day
- Calzones: Gary's killer kalzones REvisited!
- Time warp Tuesday: TRIPS.
- so, yeah, we went to NYC
- can you GUESS?
- Ravioli PIE, Gary style, and a MYSTERY
- "he looks like Snuffleuppagus!"
- THE END.....
- speaking of cats....and blueberry muffins...
- Time warp Tuesday: ancient birthday edition!
- feeding the BEAST....
- a CELEBRITY chef...
- now don't get all preachy on us....
- birthday week = NEW TOYS!
- HUGE chunks or why does everybody want to get in b...
- photo DUMP
- Time Warp Tuesday: Tomb Raider Time!!!!
- Puff piece, Puffy the cat and Puff pancakes...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Is there a caretaker for this old cemetery? If so, let them know and they can take care of the vampires. It is strange looking, it looks like paper or something shredded at the opening.
You look terribly cold standing there trying not to get eaten by zombies!
But think of the story you'll have to tell.
I'll have to show this to my sister since her newly married last name is Kenney. Maybe she would be able to avoid the zombie curse if she is a relative. Then she could get the bottle of gold coins and share with us since you found it and this is my brilliant plan! Only little problem is that she lives in Milwaukee. Rats! Foiled again.
DON'T TOUCH THE BOTTLE!
I think it's a zombie gopher.
You look pretty fit - you could out run slow zombies - but I wouldn't want to go up against those fast ones...
rub the bottle, maybe a genie will come out! Looks like dollar bills in the dirt...
Also, I *LOVE* the new header pic. You look like a celebrity caught by the paparazzi. :)
Post a Comment