Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
talking about EXTRAORDINARILY cute....
It was gorgeous Tuesday, and I had to walk my friend's dog Nook... Penny and the wife came along. Penny and the wife are like "Let's go to the falls! Now lets go way up on the Cornell campus!". It was one and a half hours and some miles, mmm hmmm :) Sometimess I imagine how cute Penny and Nook's puppies would have been, they are very close friends....
In other news, I have been working on this teaset and the little dishes just came out of the kiln. I am entering a special exhibit and competition this weekend in Cooperstown... I hope this wins a spot!
Have an awesome Wednesday!
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:21 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- Time Warp Tuesday: it was 20 years ago today...
- the GLUTEN-free and VEGAN fascists....
- when SPRING springs...
- "oh yeah, they say there is a baseball museum arou...
- when HATE comes to town
- little pitchers have big ears...
- talking about EXTRAORDINARILY cute....
- Time warp Tuesday: 17, annnnnd....
- "the guild of chimney sweepers...and potters"
- peanut butter....pizza?
- "you cut off half my head!"
- BAKED cats and dogs....
- shockingly warm spring day
- Calzones: Gary's killer kalzones REvisited!
- Time warp Tuesday: TRIPS.
- so, yeah, we went to NYC
- can you GUESS?
- Ravioli PIE, Gary style, and a MYSTERY
- "he looks like Snuffleuppagus!"
- THE END.....
- speaking of cats....and blueberry muffins...
- Time warp Tuesday: ancient birthday edition!
- feeding the BEAST....
- a CELEBRITY chef...
- now don't get all preachy on us....
- birthday week = NEW TOYS!
- HUGE chunks or why does everybody want to get in b...
- photo DUMP
- Time Warp Tuesday: Tomb Raider Time!!!!
- Puff piece, Puffy the cat and Puff pancakes...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Nook and Penny would have made the cutest puppies ever!
That tea set is a WINNAH! You make the most delightful pottery, Gary. What a pleasure to create beauty every day, you lucky man!
You must get lots of attention walking those two cute dogs together.
The tea set is a beauty... I am sure you will win a spot!
Yummy tea set...great looking day for your dog walk! (About time, eh?)
I really love the knobs you put on your tea pot handles. Pretty glaze too.
Cooperstown...Hall of Fame: Gary's IN! Great tea set. I'm amazed at the inspiring places that are within (with effort) walking distance--great that you appreciate the beauty located practically in your backyard.
Love the angle of Penny's ear---our dog has one that she sometimes juts out at a perfect 90 degree angle almost like she's signalling to negotiate a right turn:)
Yes, very cute doggies! Love your header!!
Hello cute doggies! Love the tea set. I'm a big fan of the tea pot on a tea pot!
Wonderful set -- I love the teapot handle on the lid! :)
Good luck with the contest! Those are lovely pieces--and cute pups.
Post a Comment